Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Favorite Teacher

We had an assignment to create a video of our favorite teacher. This was a difficult choice to make. At first, I was thinking about my drafting teacher, that I took in high school. Then, my old chemistry teacher from freshman year of college came to mind. Then, it hit  me! Who said the teacher had to work in a school? My favorite teacher is my dad. He has taught me so much throughout life, it was hard to narrow it down. I chose my dad's passions, in which he shared his love with me. Please watch this video. It shows my dad's second love, bowling, his first love, cars. Please keep in mind, that his "loves" in which I refer to do not reflect his putting life before family. He has always been there for me and my family. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment